Celebrating Level 0 Educator Prizewinners
Thank you to all educators for your incredible efforts over the past two weeks. The role that teachers play in #AGEC19_KE is crucial to the challenge, but their impact extends beyond the challenge as catalysts to fostering a generation of high impact entrepreneurs who are prepared for the employment markets of the future.
Congratulations to the following educators for their Top 10 finishes on the Level 0 Leaderboard:
- Ms. Mercy Kamande – Mustard Seed International School
- Mr Nicholas Kimathi – Nova Pioneer Tatu Boys
- Mr Wycliffe Onzere – Emmaus Secondary
- Mr Wesley Mitei – Litein Boys’
- Mr James Kituzi – Apolostolic Carmel Girls’ Secondary
- Ms. Amina Zani – Waa Girls’ Secondary School
- Ms. Emily Keubo Mairura – Waa Girls’ Secondary School
- Mr Ben Rotich – Moi Tea Girls’ Secondary School
- Ms. Maureen Otunga – Menengai High School
- Mr Ngetich Nicholas – Moi Siongiroi Girls’
Each of the above teachers will receive KSh3000 via MPesa as a reward for their stellar efforts in this early stage of the Allan Gray Entrepreneurship Challenge Kenya 2019.
Top 10 prizewinning spots are up for grabs for all educators in each of the remaining 4 levels of #AGEC19_KE. Keep up the great work!