Over 50 schools have now registered for the Allan Gray Entrepreneurship Challenge Kenya 2019 (#AGEC19_KE).
As part of the launch of #AGEC19_KE, we are offering all Teachers who pre-register for the challenge exclusive access to a free training course on ‘Teaching Entrepreneurial Mindsets’ to high school students [Click here for Training Course Details].
Attendees of one of the following sessions will be issued with a certificate of completion:
Nakuru: Monday 15 April 2019, 08h30 | Menengai High School
Nairobi: Tuesday 16 April 2019, 08h30 | CEMASTEA Research Institute (Karen)
Mombasa: Thursday 18 April 2019, 08h30 | Mama Ngina Girls High School
RESERVE YOUR SPOT AT A FREE TRAINING COURSE:
The courses will be highly interactive with plenty of collaboration and creative thinking involved. Without giving away all the details, here is a little more on what to expect:
- Creating a shared vision for the future of education in Kenya
- Challenge simulations and teacher dashboard demo
- Discuss how to overcome the hurdles of teaching entrepreneurial mindsets
- Tips on how to launch #AGEC19_KE at your school
- Short assessment and issuing of certificates
For queries on reimbursements, venues, or otherwise, please contact the #AGEC19_KE Schools Liaison Officer:
Phone: +254 748 826 660