Top 5 Pitch Teams Announced
Our #AGEC19_KE Business Pitch Contest [All Contest Info Here] has seen many aspiring high school entrepreneurs across Kenya refine and present their brightest ideas for a chance to be transported to Nairobi to present their business idea at the Awards Evening on the 3rd of August, for a share of Ksh 175 000 in Cash Investment.
It was an especially tough task to whittle the set of excellent submissions down to a top 5, but after hours of review the AGEC Team settled on a group of finalists, guided by which ideas and founders showed the greatest immediate potential for the year ahead.
[Transported to Nairobi to pitch at the Awards Evening]
- Cynthiah Kerubo, Moi Girls High School-Eldoret
– Burudani Event Planners [Watch Pitch Video]
- Martha Waitherero, Graceland Girl’s Senior School-Nyahururu
– EduEasy [Watch Pitch Video]
- Tabitha Wanjiku, Mpesa Foundation Academy
– HHelpsy [Watch Pitch Video]
- Baroness Wanjala, Moi Girls High School-Eldoret
– Barobey Crotchet Enterprise [Watch Pitch Video]
- Winston Wacieni, Menengai High School
– Tech & General [Watch Pitch Video]
Congratulations to our finalists!
Because there were so many fantastic submissions, the AGEC Team decided to announce a handful of special mentions for those who really caught our eye in one way or another.
- Waa Girls’ Secondary School
– Deux Furniture [Watch Pitch Video]
- Mustard Seed International School
– Maria Volunteer Tourism [Watch Pitch Video]
- Mpesa Foundation Academy
– AlbiCare [Watch Pitch Video]
- Emmaus Secondary School
– Simplife App [Watch Pitch Video]
- Tumaini High School
– Wiko Dog Centre [Watch Pitch Video]